What is an ENT Doctor?An Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist (ENT), or an Otolaryngologist, is a medical doctor that is trained in disorders and conditions relating to the head and neck region of your body. If you have a problem related to your ear, nose, or throat, you may need to see an ENT physician.
Schedule Your Appointment
Enticare provides you with experts in both medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat in children and adults.
An ENT Specialist has graduated from a medical school, completed at least five years of specialty training, and passed a board certified exam through the American Board of Otolaryngology. Enticare is proud to offer you expert medical help with :
- Myringotomy and Tubes
- Ear disease management
- Advanced hearing testing for infants, children, and adults
- Hearing aids/ Assistive listening devices – Hearing
- Specialized testing of hearing and balance function
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Nasal surgery
- Management of sinus disease including endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Thyroid Gland disorders including surgery
- Allergy testing and treatment (allergy sublingual drops or allergy injections) – Allergy
- Sleep Studies and C-PAP treatment – Sleep