The entire Enticare team wants the communities that we serve to know that we put our patients and staff first.
At Enticare we strive to provide the highest quality of care which also means keeping our patients safe and informed.
As growing concern over the Covid-19 or Coronavirus continues there are some tips we would like to provide.
Important information to know from the Enticare Team:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water it has been suggested for 20 seconds and to avoid touching the faucet or doors after washing. This is one of the best ways to protect you and your loved ones from the spread of germs. Don’t forget to clean the ‘webs’ between fingers and thumbs.
- Use hand sanitizers as an alternative to soap and water. However, remember that water and soap are still more effective at killing germs.
- Minimize touching your face, particularly your eyes or nose, with your hands.
- When you are sick avoid contacting others to help reduce the spread — stay home from work and school.
- Sneezing into tissues or your elbow are great ways to minimize the spread of germs. Always wash your hands with soap and water after you sneeze.
- Unless you are in the healthcare profession or caring for an ill family member or friend, always try to avoid others who are sick.
- Stay calm! After taking the appropriate measures to help reduce the spread of germs, the next best step is to stay calm. Coronavirus is a dangerous virus but the chances of getting sick from it still remain very low. Make sure to keep to your normal routine as keeping stress levels low will also ensure your immune system remains strong to fight off any infections.
- Stay informed. Great sources to utilize within the United States include the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) if additional questions arise.