Ear, Nose, Throat
Sinus Infections can make you feel like your head is in the clouds. The cause can either be anatomical or non anatomical. Breathing conditions caused by some anatomical problems can include nasal obstructions such as nasal polyps or a deviated septum which cannot be treated by medication. Usually surgery is required to restore proper airflow to the sinuses.
Allergies, excessive use of nasal spray, certain birth control pills, and colds and flus can all be causes on non anatomical sinusitis which is initially treated by medication. Chronic Sinusitis is when you have 3 or more sinus infections in under 6 months where medication may not be as effective any longer.
- Medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the ears, nose, and throat in children and adults
- Myringotomy and Tubes
- Ear disease management
- Advanced hearing testing for infants, children, and adults
- Hearing aids/ Assistive listening devices – Hearing
- Specialized testing of hearing and balance function
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Nasal surgery
- Management of sinus disease including endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Thyroid Gland disorders including surgery
- Allergy testing and treatment (allergy sublingual drops or allergy injections) – Allergy
- Sleep Studies and C-PAP treatment – Sleep